‘Its another money box…..’ I sighed as I opened another present we had recieved for new born No3.
It is inevitable that you will become a minor celebrity when baby arrives.
Newly crowned parents should also brace themselves for the barage of cheap tat they will recieve!
Here are a few things to expect:
– Clothes that are too big, too small and/or totally tasteless
– A silver money box that looks like it has been bought off a trader at the local market – total cheap
– A board game aimed at five years and over
– A cuddly toy that contains more choking hazards than a Ben Dover movie
– Presents that have obviously been recycled because they are shit
– Unnecessarily expensive gift bags that serve no other purpose than clogging up a shelf in one of your cupboards for years to come just in case you remember to reuse it.
– A sleep suit that is more suitable for a two year old.
– A mothercare gift card – I mean as if you havnt spent enough weekends in there already!!
– More flowers than you would find at a motorway service station